Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Calandar Reflection

College has just started and I already feel overwhelmed. College really does seem like the busiest time of your life like everyone says. I have already accustomed to the nocturnal lifestyle of late nights and early mornings. I feel like a sleep deprived robot.
Hine, Lewis. "Boy Studying " 1924. Public Domain


I am taking 16 credits this semester and in order to maintain my scholarship I must take at least 14 credits next semester and get a B average. This means that I have a lot on my plate. In my experience I feel that I am able to budget my time better with the more on my schedule. I plan to get involved with extracurricular activities, so budgeting my time will be essential if I wish to keep a good GPA.


On my schedule I have class that start at 12:30 or 1:00 every day that means that a majority of my free time is in the morning. I plan to utilize this time as best as I can, although this may prove to be irrational because I am not a morning person. This class requires me to put aside six hours dedicated solely to homework. six hours is a lot of time so I plan to split it up so that I have one hour a day, six days a week

No comments:

Post a Comment