Saturday, November 7, 2015

Considering Visual Elements

In this blog post I will be talking about the visual elements of my paper.

Comestai. "Yoga Space - United Visual Artists - Volume Installation" 12/17/2010. Creative Commons.


Are the fonts appropriate for the visual rhetoric of my paper?

The fonts seem to be appropriate. They tend to be smaller font and times new roman to seem very professional and less elementary. 

Is font large enough to be read at the distance it will be viewed from?

The font is large enough to be seen from the desired distance. It is intended to be seen from a computer screen so the size seems to be appropriate.

Does image emphasize my argument in an important way?

The images that I will use will be used to appeal to the emotions of the readers. This will be important to my argument.


Does graph support my major point?

Yes they support my major argument that not everyone is right for medical school.

Is image in close proximity to my major point it is emphasizing?

Yes. It will be used right next to the point that I am emphasizing so that It is relevant to the my argument.

Is visual rhetorical tone of the project consistent?

The visual rhetorical tone is consistent throughout the project. The font size and use of images is very consistent.

No comments:

Post a Comment