Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Reflection on Project 3

In this blog post I will be reflecting on my Project 3 essay.

Piolle, Guillaume. "Loch Alsh - Reflection" 8/7/2009. Creative Commons.
1. What was specifically revised from one draft to the next?

I mainly revised the grammatical errors that were in my draft. I also revised the draft so that they essay would flow better. I also tried to change the organization.

2. Point to global changes: how did you reconsider your thesis or organization? 

I tried to reorganize my whole essay so that it flows better with what I am trying to say. I tried to start with medical school and go through all the problems you could have up to becoming a doctor.

3. What led you to these changes? A reconsideration of audience? A shift in purpose? 

I think that flow of the essay was the reason that I changed. The purpose or audience didn't really shift but I wanted the essay to flow better.

4. How do these changes affect your credibility as an author? 

This effects my credibility because it makes my whole essay more sound and that makes my arguments appear stronger which adds to my credibility.

5. How will these changes better address the audience or the venue? 

I always kept the audience in mind when writing this and when I did my revisions, I did it so that it would appeal more to the audience and sound like a better argument. 

6. Point to local changes: how did you reconsider sentence structure and style?

I reconsidered the sentence structure and style so that the essay would have more flow. Once I created more flow the essay arguments sounded stronger.

7. How will these changes assist your audience in understanding your purpose?

These will help the audience because it makes my argument stronger.

8. Did you have to reconsider the conventions of the particular genre in which you are writing? 

I didn't have to rethink the conventions because when I wrote the draft I made sure that I kept the conventions in mind at all time.

9. Finally, how does the process of reflection help you reconsider your identity as a writer? 

I think this reflection process helps me realize where I am as a writer because it helps me realize what exactly I am doing during my whole writing process.

No comments:

Post a Comment