Saturday, October 17, 2015

Paragraph Analysis 2

In this post I will be presenting a copy of my draft and will be conducting a paragraph analysis.

Escamilla, Alejandro. "Left-Handed writing With Wristwatch". 5/19/2013. Public Domain.
Here is a link to my Copy for Paragraph Analysis 2.

Reflection:
My essay definitely needs some work, especially in the aspect of how well the entire essay flows. I always have struggled with writing topic sentences so I know that it is one of the weakest parts of the essay. As far as the arguments that I make, I feel that they are pretty sound however they may have some organizational issues and once again don't link together coherently. These aspects can be fixed and I feel that once I fix the topic sentences and organize my claims a little better the essay should flow and work well.





No comments:

Post a Comment